Saturday, April 18, 2009

Day Three/Four!

Hello,

I had a rough time finding a computer yesterday. Yesterday was a bit challenging. There was a numbness I experienced most of the day. Of course, my niece, snapped me into gear right away. Children are medicine for the adult soul. Her joy about absolutely everything is intoxicating. I suppose I was once like that. I'm going to get it back with Sati, the fitness program I started today!

I did go backwards a bit today. Wondered about guy from my most recent (ended) relationship. Had to realign my thoughts to get present about the priorities: MY HOME, MY PASSIONS, MY BODY.

I only have 20 seconds left on this Dunkin Donut laptop!

Just had to check in with me!

I can't wait to have my computer back! It's hard to be creative under the Dunkin Donut gun.



Heading to a friend's party now.....

Ephemerally Yours,

The Dating Detox Fox

No comments:

Post a Comment